Morning Tributary Morning Tributary

If only it had an ending :c

Omegeist responds:

ugghhh!!!! I will try and add an ending because the dead cutoff is kind of annoying. This project has been bothering me for far to long to just drop it incomplete. Thanks for the review.

This is an update: I just made an ending

Omegeist - Breathing Circuits Omegeist - Breathing Circuits

love it!

Thank you!

Ωmegeist - New Heights Ωmegeist - New Heights

NOICE

oik

Ωmegeist-Afterburner Loop Ωmegeist-Afterburner Loop

It could have used a little bit more something, it always felt like I was waiting for the really good stuff to slap me in the face and throw me on a musical journey. But it was good, the looping is well done and it continues on and on nicely. Plus how can I say no to those tags

Omegeist responds:

Yea, sorry about this project, Im still getting all my stuff on my new PC and i spent a little while throwing this thing together. Im working on a full project so when that is done we will finally have somthing to chew on instead of these crappy little loops. Thanks for the review :D I will keep your other advice in mind.

EnV - Pearlescent EnV - Pearlescent

Keep the good songs coming man, nothing you've done has ever disappointed in the slightest.

Old remix Old remix

It's pretty damn awesome, unfortunately it's pretty damn short as well. Any chance of a longer version or perhaps one that loops?

Omegeist - Night Awe Omegeist - Night Awe

Keep up the good work, your stuff is awesome

Thank you!

EnV - Vee EnV - Vee

I'm glad you got a 4.9 out of 5, this song is amazing

Omegeist - Metropolis-Z Omegeist - Metropolis-Z

It sounds great, Love all the phasers and filters you used. I just thought the build up was a wee bit to long but other than that it was amazing.

Omegeist responds:

Maybe I'll cut down on the build, thanks!

[Jay T] NG Anthem [Jay T] NG Anthem

I could listen to this loop all day