Shapes - Episode 6 Shapes - Episode 6

Good on ya for not taking the easy route and making it a fart joke

Andrea Helps the Weak! Andrea Helps the Weak!

These songs are great!

Left Behind Left Behind

It was good. You told the story well without words or text.

I can't say I liked the background noise though. I didn't quite understand what the purpose of the clicking sounds were but over all it was nice to watch.

Fuse Fuse

its an all right game. Doesn't look amazing but is still entertaining enough. I think 20 seconds till another bomb spawns is a little too long, so the start of the game is rather dull until you get to 4 bombs.

the music was great though.

Omegeist responds:

I am going to update the game to make it more interesting and progressive. Someone actually made a video review of how boring it was lol. Thank you PixelMammoth you have always given supportive reviews!

Seb's Adventure! Seb's Adventure!

I finished it, the third stage isn't impossible though it repeated for me for some reason. Was it suppose to? could've use a little something more for backgrounds and the character. The music stopped before I got to the end, but it wasn't that bad

You Mad Bro? You Mad Bro?

memes are always kinda weak, there wasn't any audio and the animation and backgrounds aren't really stellar. though when I died on the third level for the 5th time my jimmies were rustled

Morning Tributary Morning Tributary

If only it had an ending :c

Omegeist responds:

ugghhh!!!! I will try and add an ending because the dead cutoff is kind of annoying. This project has been bothering me for far to long to just drop it incomplete. Thanks for the review.

This is an update: I just made an ending

Omegeist - Breathing Circuits Omegeist - Breathing Circuits

love it!

Thank you!

Ī©megeist - New Heights Ī©megeist - New Heights

NOICE

oik

Indie Games: Fight! Indie Games: Fight!

Love it!

MORE HUELL MORE HUELL

So hot

untitlep untitlep

The cigarette is pretty damn awesome